Sprint & Middle Distance Events
Classes Age of Competiton
W14 M14 up to 14 years old, born in 2001 or later
W16 M16 up to 16 years old, born in 1999 or later
W18 M18 up to 18 years old, born in 1997 or later
W20 M20 up to 20 years old, born in 1995 or later
1. Minimum age of participation is age 12, born in or before 2003.
2. In each individual class, each country may enter a maximum of 10 competitors. All
entries must be made through the respective Federations.
3. In each relay class, each country may enter 5 teams in each class but only the betterplaced
team will be counted in the prize list.
4. Competitors representing member Federations of the IOF, defined by the
International Olympic Committee as belonging to the Asian continent, can compete in
5. Competitors representing other member Federations of IOF or other Asian countries can
participate in AsJYOC but will not be eligible for the AsJYOC titles, medals or diplomas.
6. The winners of the age class 20 and the age class 16 will be the Asian Junior
Champions and the Asian Youth Champions of the AsJYOC respectively.
The Orienteering Association of Hong Kong welcomes all the Asian Federations to the 1st Asian Junior & Youth Orienteering Championships which will be held in Hong Kong from 25 – 27th December 2015. The prime objective of the 1st AsJYOC is to promote the sports of orienteering amongst the junior orienteers of the member federations of IOF in the Asia Region. Preparatory works have already been started and we promise to work hard to make the event memorable both from a sporting and a social point of view. The updated competition information can be found in this Bulletin and further updated information will be available in the future bulletins.
From the Organizing Committee.
的青少年們推廣定向運動。籌備工作已經展開了, 我們承諾會努力工作, 從運動和社交層面
方面來說, 都會籌辦一場可讓大家難忘的比賽。敬請閱覽通告一號, 而進一步的比賽資料, 將陸續於
Information from Orienteering Association of Hong Kong