Sprint & Middle Distance Events
Classes Age of Competiton
W14 M14 up to 14 years old, born in 2001 or later
W16 M16 up to 16 years old, born in 1999 or later
W18 M18 up to 18 years old, born in 1997 or later
W20 M20 up to 20 years old, born in 1995 or later
1. Minimum age of participation is age 12, born in or before 2003.
2. In each individual class, each country may enter a maximum of 10 competitors. All
entries must be made through the respective Federations.
3. In each relay class, each country may enter 5 teams in each class but only the betterplaced
team will be counted in the prize list.
4. Competitors representing member Federations of the IOF, defined by the
International Olympic Committee as belonging to the Asian continent, can compete in
5. Competitors representing other member Federations of IOF or other Asian co